The Coal Creek Canyon Watershed Partnership (CCCWP) presents:
Brews and Barrels
Thursday, May 31st, 6:30pm, CCCIA Hall
31528 Hwy 72 in Coal Creek Canyon
FREE BEER DONATED BY HOLIDAY BREWING COMPANY & MOUNTAIN TOAD BREWING!
Speaker: Zachary Lance, River Network
• A short educational session on how rain barrels play a role in managing water in CO
• Build your own rain barrel and get to take it home with you
• Learn how to install rain barrel properly to your house
• Join the educational section if you do not want to build a rain barrel
• CCCWP provides barrels and all tools
• Reduce your water bill & protect our rivers!
$30 Workshop (Rain Barrel Included)
If you want to make a rain barrel you must RSVP and pay $30 in advance through PayPal (can send payment to email jackie@cccwp) or dropping off check/cash at the CCCWP office (30509 Highway 72 – Next to Coal Creek Coffee).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-586-1491 with questions. Send $30 via Paypal to email@example.com
Learn more about the CCCWP on their website.