Monthly board meeting for TEG, open to the public.
Feel free to join us!
Annual TEG Meeting
(Moved from the May 3rd date)
This Annual meeting is to kick-off TEG with the spring season of new growth and renewal for TEG, and it’s members.
- Welcome – Introduction of new board – Celena Collins (TEG President)
- Activism Presentation – Bill Ikler (~30 minute presentation)
- Update: Opposition to Proposed Gross Dam Expansion Project Campaign – New Campaign Coordinator Annie Hodges
- Future of TEG – Celena Collins
- Address any questions on Bylaw Amendments
Thanks to all the members that have voted through our electronic ballot to elect a new Slate of Board of Directors, and for the TEG Bylaw amendments for 2018.
Join us this 4th of July in Coal Creek Canyon!
TEG will be hosting a booth at the CCCIA Hall for this years’ 4th of July festival. Come enjoy the festival and the canyon’s summer traditions of mountain fun & games for the whole family.
TEG will be there to join in the fun, and share detailed information about the Gross Reservoir Expansion Proposal. Our cause is growing quickly and gaining momentum. The time is NOW. Join us and 1000’s of others in the fight to stop this proposal from happening.
Contact Celena if you would like to help our TEG board members to staff our booth and spread the word about our cause to keep Gross Reservoir the way it is now!